ESTATEMAN – a unique software suite designed by Chartered Surveyors with over 50 years of property management experience. Estateman is now comprehensively established as a leading commercial estate management software solution, with several hundred major systems now in use throughout the UK and Europe.
- Estateman is the most comprehensive property management system available today for mid-range requirements.
- Estateman is the easiest and most user-friendly system available.
- The property management and accounting software is offered in modules – you buy only the ones you require.
- Estateman is ‘dynamically’ designed providing fast and efficient results.
- Estateman provides full on-line ‘Help’ facilities – in addition to access to our support room.
- As a result of intense development programs the Estateman system exhibits blistering pace when benchmarked against other major database products.
- In a national independent survey, Estateman came top for Customer Satisfaction Rating.
ESTATEMAN products are ideal for all of the following perspectives and requirements:
- Investment Companies
- Corporate Companies
- Multiple Tenancies
- Managing Agents
- Colleges & Universities
- Pension Funds
- Local Authorities
- Public Bodies
- Country & Landed Estates
The Estateman suite of software is constantly being enhanced and upgraded with new software being introduced. Estateman is offered in a modular format in order that clients can choose the modules which suit their needs and are integrated to one another.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MODULES
The main database for the property records for each premises.
The main database for the lease information for each tenant.
Property Manager’s Diary
A powerful diary management system, along with reports and transaction workflows.
ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTING MODULES
Tenant Rent Receivable
Manages the rental income for a landlord’s system and produces arrears reports and full tenant payment history. Formulas for interest on late payment of rent and retrospective rents are included.
Service Charge Accounting
Manages the apportionment of service charge payments into various expense types and categories. Monitors expenditure and produces flexible reports and statements.
Records and monitors the cost and maintenance charges of branches/properties for occupiers. Logs all faults. Produces budget and actual reports.
Manages the procedures and payments of rent and rates and other outgoings for the occupier of the premises.
Client Bank Accounting
The computerisation of the Client’s Bank Accounts for Agents which produces statements to the landlord on both rent and service charges.
Report and Export Wizard
Allows the extraction of data quickly and easily from the Estateman system. Aside from a fully featured report design tool output is also selectable from Word, Excel, HTML, XML, CSV and fixed length file formats.
Health and Safety Register
A fully realised module which allows tracking of Asbestos, Legionella, Condition and Disabled Access survey information. Contains a full suite of reports.
SOME KEY FEATURES
- Powerful, enhanced security system
- Secure database and login access
- Fast dynamic integration of all property management and accounting modules
- Full range of database data storage types
- Small performance overhead on server
- DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) from the system into other applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, accounts packages where possible
- Integral data storage, SQL Mirroring available
If you are interested in learning more about Estateman, or in having an on-site demonstration, please contact us.